Package Install Failure - Bad GPG Key?

Jeremy Thompson jeremy.a.thompson+fedoralist at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:34:09 UTC 2005

Hello,
  I am trying to install some packages onto my FC4 box.  Specifically I am
following a mythtv install guide found here:

http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php

I followed all the commandes (cut/pasted most) and executed the myth-tv
install command :

"yum install mythtv-suite"

It checked dependencies and commenced downloading.

Then it said it didn't have one of the GPG keys and it need to download it.
I clicked "y" and got the following -

-----------------------------------
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID db42a60e
Public key for perl-XML-SAX-0.12-7.noarch.rpm is not installed
Retrieving GPG key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
GPG key at file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora (0x4F2A6FD2) is
already installed

The GPG keys listed for the "Fedora Core 4 - i386 - Base" repository are
already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

Uh, not sure what to do now.  I tried 'yum install' again, but got the same
thing.

Thank you,

JT