Anyone have Citrix ICAClient working?

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Tue Dec 6 13:56:54 UTC 2005

Alexander J. Maidak wrote:
> The ICA client 9.0 works for me on my company's Citrix servers.  But
> when use your link I receive garbled output too...  Maybe the citrix
> server is poorly configured or something in the network is mangling the
> data?  Does it work with ICA 9.0 installed on windows?

The "http://www.accpaconline.com/asp/ACCPACFiberCloud.ica" link works
fine with ICA 9.0 on Windows 2000, and with 7.17 on FC4, but 9.0 on FC4
gives garbled output. (I've tried both the 9.0 rpm and tar.gz
distributions - no difference.)

I've disabled iptables and selinux, but nothing changes.

Can anyone else on FC4 see if they can obtain an ungarbled login screen
at http://www.accpaconline.com/asp/ACCPACFiberCloud.ica? I'd appreciate it!

- Mike