VOB to a playable DVD

Patrick May patrick at pmmay.sytes.net
Tue Dec 6 16:22:08 UTC 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 03:31:31PM +0000, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I have a VOB file to record as a video DVD. I have tried dvdstyler,
> qdvdauthor and varsha, but always with no success. With varsha, I do
> get a playable DVD, but it does not stop at the end of the disk, when
> played with Kaffeine. Could someone please suggest me a different
> program to try?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

Have you tried dvdauthor directly? I think most, if not all of the above are
just GUI frontends. You'll need to manually create the XML for dvdauthor as
well as the menu(s), if you want them.

Is there a setting in Kaffeine that's looping the video? Though you can make a
DVD set up to just continually loop.

Patrick