Problem with Terminal

Michael Wright michael_wright at aapt.net.au
Wed Dec 7 06:53:59 UTC 2005

I'm using  FEDORA-CORE 4 GOME Terminal i type my root password but the it
saids Command can not be found? it seams to be disabled for some reason.I
was going to ring my tech today but never had the time. I wanted to start
the cpanl download there could be two reason why i can conect boardband mite
be down all my tech has installed it wrong. when he did the boot disc not
sure.

Regards
Michael Wright