Nasty spam challenges

Michael Wright michael_wright at aapt.net.au
Wed Dec 7 12:08:29 UTC 2005

I woul have to agree the Spamm is getting quite large with the AOL BR mail,
i sean a couple come in today with .br and i belive that they hhave trojans
on there systems if you open there e-mails they can come via back door
hacker it has happen to me on the list and it cost me like 280 for my pc to
get fix and to tight down the server witch i was nt happy about i lost all
my backend scripts from his person using .br -mail..