SSH

Christian Motta chris at agweb.net
Fri Dec 9 02:33:42 UTC 2005

windows boxs are just as easy to change administrator passwd w/ knoppix
or erd commander (bootable recovery cd for windows).

to prevent this, well....

lots of servers have locking front covers
server racks can lock
in bios put hd as first boot device then set a bios passwd.

(all of the above *can* be defeated)

I am sure you could password encrypt your hd but I don't know much about
that.

-chris