Please Provide Your Input On Adobe's Linux Software Development

taharka res00vl8 at alltel.net
Fri Dec 9 03:20:56 UTC 2005

Received the following from a local Linux user group mailing list &
passing it along here.

If you are interested in Adobe or
Macromedia(recently swallowed by adobe) products on
Linux, please take the time to fill this out.

Dear Linux User,

Whether you use Linux on your desktop at Home or at Work, we would like
to hear from you and better understand your need for additional Linux
software!

Adobe has partnered with Red Hat to reach out to selected Linux users
like you and get your input so we can prioritize our software
development plans for Linux desktops.

The survey should take less than 15 minutes to complete. Your data is
entirely confidential and will only be summarized with others’. This is
in no way connected to a sales effort and you will not be contacted by
anyone based on your participation in this survey.

Results will be available in a future edition of Red Hat Magazine, which
can be accessed at www.redhat.com/magazine.

To access this survey go to:
http://www.adobesurveys.com/gpms_cp/api/launch_survey.asp?mid=15201679&sid=HINEBJC1H6873164
<http://www.adobesurveys.com/gpms_cp/api/launch_survey.asp?mid=15201679&sid=HINEBJC1H6873164>

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Patrice Lagrange
Director, Linux Market Development and Strategy
Adobe Systems

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.