kghostview oddity

Robert Cahn robertscahn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 06:02:15 UTC 2005

I have about a 50 page postscript file.  I am viewing it by kghostview.  I
find that unless I scroll through the thumbnails on the left that when I try
to view past about page 7 or 8 the viewer won't allow me to look at the
pages.  It's as if the file were truncated to that length.  If I scroll
through all the thumbnails (boring) I can then view any page.  Has anyone
else encountered this?  The postscript file was processed from TeX using
latex and dvips.  It does contain lots of eps figures but I'm not sure that
bears on the current situation.

/Bob Cahn
Gipsy Trail Club
Carmel, NY 10512