printin with openoffice is slow

Sergey mafia_rgd at mail.ru
Fri Dec 9 11:08:40 UTC 2005

I do realise that, however setting "wheel group" security option
to /etc/pam.d/su has always been considered enough. For years. Until the
USERMODE port, supposed to make the authentication process EASIER, has made
the whole system vulnerable.

Why should I know that system-config-users has opened a security hole? I had
never used this app, it has been installed by default. And not even a little
notice ever appeared that "a new application has been developed! it does not
require a user to be in wheel group to gain root privs! do not tell you
sysadmin about this"