Nasty spam challenges

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Dec 9 13:42:15 UTC 2005

> Hi
>
> >list owner's commentary on subject...
> >
> >https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-November/msg02632.html
> >

> As has been pointed out in the same thread if you can identify the
> people who are subscribed to the list indulging in such things feel free
> to notify the list admin and get the address removed. Unfortunately it
> seems that they are using aliases which makes it tricky if not
> impossible to identify the source. Hasnt this been discussed so many
> times already?
----
indeed it has - I was merely identifying the list owners commentary
which definitely gives the impression of his value of this list versus
the value of forums.

Considering the list owners commentary, it seems reasonable to infer
that no active attempt by list owner to identify the source of these
'aliases' will be made.

Craig