OT: Gmail and reading this list

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 15:24:32 UTC 2005

Claude Jones wrote:
> While this is not an FC4 issue, I wonder if anyone else has this issue, and
> has found the solution. When I use my Gmail subscription, messages I send to
> the list are not sent back to me.

Works for me, and I'm getting list e-mail through gmail (although I'm
obviously not using a gmail.com account to post).

One thing to check: visit the link at the bottom of each e-mail,
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list , and log in using
the bottom text-box (click "Unsubscribe or edit options").

Somewhere towards the middle of the big page of options is "Receive your
own posts to the list?"

Check that's set the way you like it...

James.

--
E-mail address: james | A woodpigeon would, If a woodpigeon could,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | But a woodpigeon can't, So it won't.