CUPS- Fedora 3

A. John Peters ajpeters at ajpconsult.com
Mon Dec 12 14:14:38 UTC 2005

I have have installed Fedora 3 on a Dell with 512 mbytes of memory.  It
is configured using DHCP.  I had printing working, but then I remove the
Ethernet cable for a while.  Now I cannot do an lpstat (get permission
to host denied) or lp.  Restart CUPS and everything says okay.  I see no
obvious errors in the log.  I have google all of my error messages, but
I cannot find a similar problem in Fedora, just other distributions.

Has anyone else seen this error?  If so where do I start debugging?

Another questions, is there a way to search the fedora archives?