boot time arguments to kernel... or initrd.img

joao.miguel.ferreira.19740720 at portugalmail.pt joao.miguel.ferreira.19740720 at portugalmail.pt
Mon Dec 12 18:32:26 UTC 2005

Thank you.

I'll try that.

jmf

Citando Kahn Seidl <mkseidl at hotmail.com>:

 yes you can -

 its easy.  when grub loads, you can edit each command line for a boot
 option.

 there will be an option with rhgb quiet in it.  should be the 2nd line.
 just add a '3' after it.

 voila!

 read the directions as you go.  all the buttons are on the bottom of the
 screen.

 martin

 sorry, im in a rush.