OT - suggestions for setting up a shared web development environment

kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com
Tue Dec 13 15:54:19 UTC 2005

Hi List;

I used to have a firewall with the astaro firewall on it which allowed PPTP
VPN access to my local network. The astaro box died and I'm having difficulty
getting astaro up on another box. I wonder if there is a better or more of a
best practice method open source style that would allow me to have a
distributed web development team and have a test box where certian end users
could access the test system. I'm open to any hardware/software solution that
is simple and secure...

Thanks in advance for your thoughts...

/Kevin