Fwd: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 14 05:18:33 UTC 2005

Note the original recipient please.  Because I tried to send that
rootkit.tar.gz to some rootkit detector people who requested it, my
machine is now listed as a compromised machine.  And my messages are
being bounced.

It, nor any machine on this net, has not been compromised, so I'd
appreciate my address being cleared from whatever database my attempts
to send that rootkit to the rootkit detector folks seems to have
created.

I've turned off the modem which should cancel the lease, and had the
router disconnect/reconnect me, both of which has failed to change my
external address assigned by verizon.net, so I'm helpless till this is
cleared.