Something funny about Windows

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 13:20:29 UTC 2005

Scot L. Harris wrote:
> Back in the mid 80's on a Xenix system I created a test program called
> test.  Had problems getting this to work.

Normally, I'd suggest ./test and expect that to work reliably across
Unix-like operating systems.

I've no experience with Xenix, for which I am very thankful. My
experience with SCO Unix (its successor) means I don't want to suggest
that *would* have worked on Xenix.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "OK, so your monitor is not working, the screen is
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do