raid install help

Darlene Murphy deemurphy_us at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 00:17:12 UTC 2005

I have asked every where.  I have two 300 gig hards drives.  They are raid stripe 0.  Currently I have Windows XP on 30 gb, Windows 2003 Server on 30 gb, and 4 50 gb for applications, etc.  I want to install Fedora Core 4.  Fedora only sees the sata a not sata b and not the stripe 0 drive.  How can I install this without distorying what I already had installed and using for school, etc.?

  It also seems like grub messed me up as well.  Can I install without using grub and if so how?

  Thank you someone, anyone for some help.
  Darlene D. Murphy
  deemurphy_us at yahoo.com

    Darlene D. Murphy
  deemurphy_us at yahoo.com