BIND and rndc

|Lord_Zoo| zoo at secura.com.ar
Sat Dec 17 16:24:19 UTC 2005

So, then, I should not use rndc with bind?

If so, then this could be more easier, since I then I could assign an
ACL of the server to wich send transfers or get from.

The question is because, by default, bind come with rndc in fedora, and
I don't wanted to create a new problem by disabling it.

Thanks.