Dosbox

Scot McConnaughay scotmcc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:01:32 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I have a question, I don't know how familiar any of you are with dosbox,
but I hope someone out there might have heard of this...

I installed dosbox .63 (latest as far as I know) everything works fine,
except for the 'PC Speaker' with a game I installed recently (Wizardry
7). I get a little pop sound before and after each ambient sound that is
played by the PC speaker. I have played around with all of the settings
and searched the Internet without any luck. The only article that came
close just said that someone else was having the same problem (on the
dosbox site).

So... any ideas?

BTW-

Dell Inspiron 2650