OK so what happened to the KDE task bar???

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Sun Dec 18 20:33:03 UTC 2005

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:20:03 -0500
Curt Stauffer <cgstauffer at gmail.com> opined:
> On 12/17/05, Terry Polzin <fox3ec208 at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> > Just upgraded via yum to KDE 3.5 rebooted to restart the desktop manager and
> > no task bar anywhere.
>
> Had a similar problem myself.  I think the default "hide" option
> changed to the lower-left corner, try moving the mouse pointer there.
> If it works you can correct the hide option so it shows the task bar
> when you take the mouse down to the lower border of the window.
>
> YMMV.
>
> -Curt

I haven't noticed this problem at all. What happens if you right click on the
panel (unlock of necessary) and then bring up Configure Panel -> taskbar?

--
Our DNSRBL -
           Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.php