boot faster

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Dec 18 21:28:52 UTC 2005

Gilboa Davara wrote:

>On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 17:01 +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
>

>>http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=66779*
>>
>>early-login will be a feature on FC5 :)
>>
>>--
>>http://clunixchit.blogspot.com
>>

>AFAIR, Early login will not be a ready for FC5 release.
>Am I wrong?
>
>Gilboa

There is not much discussion about early-login on the test list during
FC5T1. I have not monitored the development list traffic, greater
detailed information might be in discussion there. Check the archives of
this list for a mention about a list or bugzilla tracking for the project.

Default FC5T1 showed redhat graphics boot on bootup and not early-login.

Jim

Jim

--
Don't shoot until you're sure you both aren't on the same side.