Xerox Phaser 6100 driver problem on FC4

András Horváth andrashorvath888 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:32:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

We have a new Xerox Phaser 6100 printer. It comes with binary driver for
Linux. The installation is simple and went without error messages. However,
when I send jobs to printer, it prints only blank pages.

In the documentation it is written, that Linux driver was succesfull under
RedHat 7.2.
I have all compat-*rpm -s installed in my FC4 box. Is it possible that an
older compat-???? package solves the problem? Which old libs should I
install? Or is it a stupid idea?

Thank you in advance,

András

(The printer works well from Windows XP.)

--
http://www.fizika.sze.hu/~horvatha