k3b broken after system update

Mostafa Z. Afgani mostafa.afgani at world.iu-bremen.de
Wed Dec 21 01:22:01 UTC 2005

Dear all,

Earlier today I updated my FC4 x86_64 box and since then k3b crashes on
startup. A friend of mine (FC4 i386) is experiencing the exact same
problem. I think the new 3.5 kde*/arts updates are to blame. I've
checked the updates testing branch but there doesn't appear to be an
update to k3b planned for release in the near future .. so, what happens
now?

Attached is the backtrace generated by the crash handler.

TIA,
-M