new to Fedora Core 4

Nathan Low nlow04 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 05:35:40 UTC 2005

To Whom It May Concern:

  I'm thinking about switching to Fedorea Core 4.  If I buy Windows Crossover Office Standard 5.0, should Norton Goback 5.0 and Norton Utilities 2002 be compatible with Fedora Core 4?  If I saved photos under Windows XP, can I copy and paste it from my cd to this operating system?  If I can't copy and paste photos from my cd that I saved under Windows XP and transfer it to this operating system, does this Fedora Core 4 come with a program that I can scan and save photos as well as edit?  Does Fedora Core 4 come with utility programs like a disk defragmentor, a spyware scanner, an anti virus program & firewall program, a program that's similar to System Mechanic if Fedora Core 4 if I can't install System Mechanic, and a media player that plays audio and video clips as well as playing dvds?

  Can this operating system configure my video card, my sbc dsl internet service, my speakers, my monitor, my hp 2100c scanner, and my hp 3322 color inkjet printer?

  Please respond.  Thanks.

  Nathan