Revised Fedora Core website - Where are the links?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 23 20:04:25 UTC 2005

Claude Jones wrote:

>On Friday 23 December 2005 1:32 pm, Kam Leo wrote:
>

>>Anybody visit the Fedora Core home page lately?  What doe you think
>>about the new layout?
>>Does anyone know where links for the lists, Fedora Forums, and bugzilla
>>went?
>>

>Interesting - seems rather sparse... Maybe it's a work in progress?

Yes it is. Its a intermediate cleanup since we are moving more of the
infrastructure into http://fedoraproject.org.  The plan ahead is to have
http://fedoraproject.org as the primary website which is currently
entirely a wiki. The exact details are still being discussed in the
fedora-websites-list .

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/