XFS file system

don fisher dfisher at as.arizona.edu
Sat Dec 24 17:57:56 UTC 2005

I can determine that the XFS file system is supported. But it does not
appear to be mainstream (e.g. no mkfs.xfs etc). Abut two years ago it
was used for large (>4TB) and fast file systems.

What is the current status of XFS. Most all of the documentation I
have been able to locate date from the last century.

don
|    Don Fisher				  dfisher at as.arizona.edu  |
|    Steward Observatory		  			  |
|    933 N. Cherry Ave.    		  VOICE: (520)888-7613	  |
|    University of Arizona		                          |
|    Tucson, AZ  85721                				  |