why I can't post?

Hou Xiang ZHU hou-xiang.zhu at st.com
Mon Dec 26 00:39:51 UTC 2005

don't know whether it is greylisting. but all my posts (including the
previous two) are on the list if I look through webpage. I checked the
preference of my subscribtion, it enabled to send me the post I send,
but just can't get it in thunderbird. something wrong? how to solve this
problem? I don't know my post appears on the list or not. But it is on
the web archive

regards
houxiang