PCI Wireless Cards

Ed Landaveri ed7tux at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 03:47:12 UTC 2005

Linksys currently is using the nefandous broadcoam chip, so don't even count on them. Besides that, Linksys only supports Windows based system, they won't supply a tar ball to make work their stuff with Linux, shame on them. I got two months ago the Hawking HWP54G and I'm getting 54 Mbps most of the time. I just dowloaded the rt2500 tar ball installed following instructions on Ralink Technology corp.
 Eddie