Google refusing Mozilla click on "next" button

Peter Gordon admin at ramshacklestudios.com
Wed Dec 28 04:42:54 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 23:30 -0500, Neil Cherry wrote:
> Does anyone know how to reset Firefox's config to default? I think
> a couple of speed up changes is causing me a problem with Google
> maps. Unfortunately I can't remember what I did.

You could try renaming it's profile directory from the default
".mozilla" to something like ".mozilla-oldprofile" or similar.

$ cd $HOME && mv .mozilla .mozilla-oldprofile

(Or, if you're using GNOME's or KDE's file managers, ensure that
the proper "show hidden files" option is enabled and rename it
that way.)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
GnuPG Public Key: 0xDA3634D7