Max usable disk space

Jason Ragsdale jrags at jasrags.net
Wed Dec 28 19:32:47 UTC 2005

I wonder if that would affect me as i am planning on doing 1 raid
device at first, (the 4 300GB's) and making a LVM out of it. Then
adding another device later with the 4 500's and adding in the new LVM
drives into the current group. So i would have >2tb but it would be
spread across 2 raid devices and 8 disks.
-jason