how to obtain version 05 of java jdk - SOLVED already

Bob Hartung rwhart at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 29 16:17:22 UTC 2005

Solved.  It always seems to happen that only after asking for help does
Google reutrn the correct link.  This link below will take you to the
jdk 1.5 version 5 download page at sun.

https://sdlcweb2c.sun.com/ECom/EComActionServlet;jsessionid=CD159E7DE482E4577397A4AB663C1C87

Thanks anyway.  sorry to waste your bandwitdh.

Bob