Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 21:37:46 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 15:29, Scot L. Harris wrote:

> 5. Many feel it is better to teach people how to fish instead of just
> giving them a fish.

Yes, teach a man to fish and he'll waste the rest of his life
in a boat with a 6-pack of beer...  Teach a man to search the
internet and he'll leave you alone for at least a week.

> 10. It looks like the poster is trying to get others to do their
> homework for them.   :)

Actually the best way to do this is to post the wrong answer
to your own question.  Someone will jump in immediately to
correct it.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com