Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 30 01:36:16 UTC 2005

Kam Leo wrote:

>On 12/29/05, Dave Stevens <geek at uniserve.com> wrote:
>

>>and there's fedorafaq.org. not comprehensive but pretty good and as far as I
>>know everything there is accurate, easy to read, etc.

>The problem with all these fedora*.org sites is that some are and some
>are not officially affiliated with the main htttp://fedora.redhat.com
>site. The fedora marketing droids need to really get the "fedora"
>branding straightened out. There are too many of these "fedora*.org"
>sites popping up and the ones officially affiliated are not tightly
>coupled to the main site.

The only official ones are http://fedora.redhat.com and
http://fedoraproject.org as listed in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites and they are pretty well coupled
together. Rest of the community websites are listed in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityWebsites and managing them is not
really a function of "fedora marketing droids".

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/