Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 30 04:19:54 UTC 2005

Hi

> Main Entry:  bleeding edge
> Part of Speech:  noun
> Definition:  extremely advanced technology with no current practical
> application, beyond the cutting edge of technology

Rawhide is called bleeding edge on occasions but it definitely has
practical applications

>> There is no beta releases for Fedora. Only test releases.
>

> beta means test. As does alpha (but more testing).

Not within the Fedora Project. See the project history for more details.

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/