Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already ...

Joao Paulo Pires 198mdk at oninet.pt
Fri Dec 30 10:17:11 UTC 2005

Time to time lists need to express this way their feelings...

There are several reasons to post a question:
- newbe
- no web, just email
- trust in list
- other reasons
I must say I learned a lot with this list and magazines. But When I have a question, the 1st thing is post at fedora-list. Is that correct? To me is the only way I have, because I don't have net during working period, just email. But according my experience, we must read topics (digest) because many questions we have, we'll find answer there. Happy New Year. Joao.