touchpad tap performs a middle button click

Patrick fedora at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 30 13:20:29 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 00:14 -0700, kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com
wrote:
> when I tap my touchpad in my new FC4 installation on an IBM Z60m thinkpad it
> performs a middle mouse button click. How can I change this to do a left
> button click?

Don't know the answer but there have been several postings about the
synaptics touchpad on this list. Search for "Touch Pad Sensitivity" for
a specific threat and "synaptics". The synaptics configuration file
lives in /etc/X11/xorg.conf and some documentation can be found
in /usr/share/doc/synaptics-0.14.0/ Besides this info Google is your
friend too off course.

Regards,
Patrick