Xchat file permissions

poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org
Tue Feb 1 19:00:34 UTC 2005

I copied my .xchat2 dir from fc1 and xchat works fine.  I am however
unable to save.  I'm getting a permission denied.  I have the dir chmod
775 and i have it chown root.media and i am part of that media group.  if
I do id I see media listed as one of my groups.  Why am I unable to save
to the dir.  It is the correct dir.  Does SELinux have anything to do with
this?  Is there a way to completely turn it off.  I am able to create
files and directories in that directory if i were to just go to it.