100% Linux - Is it possible?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Feb 3 19:45:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 10:56 +0000, Ken Smith wrote:
> I'd like to see the MS-Outlook Connector for OpenXchange freely available -
> that would allow migration of MS based calendar/tasks to Open Source. Then I
> could easily say goodbye to MS

    Isn't it though? I though I saw the evolution-connector RPM last
night when I was doing some other things....maybe it's limited?

    It's worth a look; in any event.
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller