Slightly OT: Greylisting success or failure stories?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 18:56:18 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 13:03, David Hoffman wrote:
> To all:
>
> I am deeply sorry for asking for information about your experiences
> with greylisting.
>
> I am astounded at the tangents this thread has taken, and the
> immaturity with which some of the responses have come.
>
> Please accept my apologies.

Don't worry about.  Hopefully you got the information you wanted.  If
you need more info I posted, in a previous email, urls where you can
sign up for a couple of mailing lists specifically on greylisting.

Just mark the rest up to some not fully understanding what greylisting
is and others just having very vocal opinions on the topic.  :)

Standard mailing list content.  Nothing more nothing less.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Small is beautiful.