Gimp Question

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 00:06:48 UTC 2005

On 02/05/2005 04:02:54 PM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> This use to work just fine.
>
> Drawin with paintbrush - worked.
> Added text - worked.
>
> Went back to paintbrush - it won't do anything now.
> Last text I typed is still selected in a box - I suspect that's why,
> but I really can't figure out how to tell the Gimp I want to draw
> some more.
>
> Selecting the brush use to just work - how do I draw again?

Seems to be a layer issue - I can use the paint brush in the selected
text area, not elsewhere - how do I deselect the text layer and go back
to the layer I was drawing in? I can't find that in the layer menu.

I admit when it comes to any graphics program newer than MacPaint - I'm
at a total loss on how they work - but Gimp, I use to be able to use it
just fine, it seems to have changed how it does stuff though :(