Second video card not detected?

Brian Parish brian at univexsystems.com
Sun Feb 6 03:27:22 UTC 2005

Just loaded Core 3 and all seems fairly smooth except for setting up dual
monitors.  I have an PCI and a AGP card installed, but it looks very much
like the AGP card is not being detected.

Tried booting a live CD and it found both cards, but system-config-display
sees only one card.  Tried manually setting up xorg.conf using the bus ID
detected using the live CD, but of course this is ignored because the card
doesn't exist as far as the current system is concerned.

Is there a utility I can use to scan the bus and attempt to force recognition
of the second card?  Any suggestions welcome.

TIA
Brian