Oh look, FUD is right across the street from my office

Jason Powers powers.jason at jimmy.harvard.edu
Sun Feb 6 10:17:19 UTC 2005

-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--
February 18th, 2005
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon1>

Think I'll sneak a day off work to stop by. I started with FC1 and ended
up running about 10 Fedora Core servers, our NCD users liked them so
much we 'retired' the sparcs we were using. I don't usually do these
sorts of meetings, but it would be cool to see what goes on. The website
doesn't list a fee, is this $1000/minute like Usenix?

Jason Powers