Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 7 21:58:17 UTC 2005

Arthur Pemberton said:
[snip]
> Pardon my ignorance, but why are newsgroups so much better?

Depends on who you ask.  It really is a personal preference thing.

> and how do I
> go abotu accessing the fedora newsgroups?

Usenet doesn't have any specific "fedora newsgroups" (that I've seen),
though you could post to the redhat groups and still be on topic.

The message you replied to refers to using gmane to access _this list_ via
an NNTP interface.  All you would do is add the news.gmane.org server to
your favorite news reader and subscribe (in this case to
gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general).

More info can be found at http://gmane.org/ .

--
William Hooper