error installing digikam on FC3

Alexander Apprich a.apprich at science-computing.de
Tue Feb 8 11:48:36 UTC 2005

Arkajyoti Misra wrote:
> I wanted to use my Canon Powershot S1 IS with FC3.  Gphoto2 did not
> work, so I tried digikam.
> When I try to install digikam-0.7.1 on I get the following error:
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021))
> (library qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
>
> I installed Qt without any trouble but when I tried to compile digikam again
> I got exactly the same error message.
>
> Any suggestions?

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=290239

it's working w/ gphoto2 version 2.1.5.

apprich at elmstreet apprich $ gphoto2 --list-cameras | grep "Canon
PowerShot S1 IS"
         "Canon PowerShot S1 IS (PTP mode)"

apprich at elmstreet apprich $ gphoto2 -v
gphoto2 2.1.5

Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Lutz Mueller and others

gphoto2 comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. You may
redistribute copies of gphoto2 under the terms of the GNU General Public
License. For more information about these matters, see the files named
COPYING.

This version of gphoto2 is using the following software versions and
gphoto2           2.1.5        i386-redhat-linux-gcc, popt, exif, no
cdk, no aa, jpeg, readline
libgphoto2        2.1.5        i386-redhat-linux-gcc, EXIF, no ltdl,
/proc/meminfo
libgphoto2_port   0.5.1        i386-redhat-linux-gcc, USB, serial
baudboy locking, no ltdl

> Arko.

Alex