Making VNC behave like Windoze RDP

Ben Sheron ben at whatsmykarma.com
Thu Feb 10 16:43:28 UTC 2005

Thanks for the advice.  (Sorry I have not been by to reply; I have been
a bit sick the last day or so...)  My plan is to try and use VNC over an
SSH tunnel, but I might try Cygwin too.  I am trying to access this from
school, so essentially I would be using a public terminal (with my own
account of course).  I'm still going to try, but I'm also taking a look
at the NoMachine solution too.

Thanks,

Ben