HELP with Cyrus POP3 + IMAPD

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Fri Feb 11 15:09:33 UTC 2005

Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
> (if you login as user cyrus, you can simply type "cyradm").  Type

Small mistake.  If you login as user cyrus, you'd need to type "cyradm
localhost".  If you type only "cyradm", you'd get prompt on which you
would need to type "connect localhost".

And sorry for the "Spam" label in subject line on my previous reply.
Stupid spam filter added it, and I forgot to remove it when replying.