Binding to a Windows Ldap server.

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Sat Feb 12 22:30:45 UTC 2005

Is there any one out there that has succeeded in getting a Fedora ldap
client to bind to a Windows LDAP. I have worked on this for nearly two
weeks . I have read everything I can find but have continually failed.

I guess I would rather discuss this off list so I don't annoy people
who might see this as OT. The configuration of the ldap client
consists of two fields so it is maddening I can't find the right
values to make this work.

Violence in reality is quite different from theory.
		-- Spock, "The Cloud Minders", stardate 5818.4
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.