Slow update

Rick Moseley rmoseley at redhat.com
Mon Feb 14 19:36:21 UTC 2005

On my FC3 machine I get the same slowness occasionally while using "yum
update".  If you press CTRL-C while yum is trying to download, it
cancels the connection and makes another connection to another mirror,
picking up right where it left off.  I had to do CTTRL-C several times
once when each mirror was pretty slow until it finally found a fast one.