What's a good video card?

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Mon Feb 14 22:08:56 UTC 2005

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> For a lot of people, video cards will have improved enough in that time
> frame, that they will just buy a new card.

You mean for people that play games (mostly under Windows) and need to
buy latest and greatest every one or two years?  For the rest of us, I
don't see any reason why we would fork $100 every couple of years for
new video cards, when the old ones work just fine (and more than fast
enough, thanks for asking).