Ho to build a Fedora CD with new kernel FC3

meffo at libero.it meffo at libero.it
Tue Feb 15 12:45:51 UTC 2005

I have some problem with my controller (sym53c8xx). With kernels that are not
2.6.10  the boot installation fails.
I've tried to build a boot disk with RIP with my custom kenel 2.6.10-custom and
the boot goes.

Another attempt has been to replace the vmlinuz kernel in the boot.iso
installation image with my new one and rebuild the new boot iso. The kernel boot
goes on but the installation fails because neither the network card or the
Installation CD is recognized. (is a inird problem??)

I know that wold be an automate procedure to to this (mk-images?????) but I
havent find any documentation to do this.

I dont wath to repace rpms or things like that, only to change the kernel in
order to start an istallation.

I have been triyng for may days without result. Could you help me please?

6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it